We stayed for a few days after touring the islands by yacht. The rooms are fine, very clean and quiet. It was great that they can turn around your laundry in a few hours for just a few dollars. Everything in town is a short walk away, or you can take one of the local cabs for $1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fernandina is a warm and welcoming place where you can stay either alone, with family or friends and enjoy your visit to the Galapagos Islands, allowing us to provide you an excellent service as you deserve. We offer 22 rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and WiFi. We are located in a very quiet residential area just 10 minutes from the Charles Darwin Station and few minutes from the main attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Fernandina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Fernandina Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz