We stayed at the Finch Bay hotel for 3 nights, to relax after our Galapagos cruise. We had an Ocean View room, which is comfortable and has a nice terrace. The beds are very large and good and the bathroom is up to standard. It is a modern hotel, located just west of the town of Puerto Ayora and can only be reached via water taxi or the dinghy from the hotel, and then it is another 5 minutes walking to the hotel. It has its own beach and a swimming pool. They offer a variety of guided activities.
Wifi was good, but I had no mobile reception.
We liked the quiet location and especially the fabulous food. Breakfast and lunch are great, but the chef is amazingly creative for dinner! Nice combinations, great taste and a beautiful presentation. And the service is good. RECOMMENDED!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-room and 6 Ocean View suite hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yachts. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Finch Bay Eco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Eco Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz