We traveled with Princess Cruises on a side excursion to the Galapagos Islands. This was the hotel they booked. What a great place! It is very quaint, reasonably priced, and centrally located in town to walk to the Darwin tortoise sanctuary and the harbor/downtown area. The rooms were clean but this is definately not for people who want fancy accomodations. The pool is great in the central courtyard. The restaurant was fabulous. We had full european breakfast and the dinner was fabulous. My uncle has special diet needs for his diabetes. They were very accomodating. I would totally recommend staying there and when we return, we do plan on making that where we stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 1991 family Silberstein bought the former Residencial Angermeyer from the long Galapagos inhabitants Angermeyer. It was known to be the No.1 destination for information about the Islands. Today it has been rebuilt with all amenities to fulfill the expectations and beyond of our guests from all over the world. Our 24 comfortable rooms are all equipped with individual air condition and have a private bathroom with shower and permanent hot water, heated environmentally friendly by the sun. Our Restaurant offers international food and local specialties prepared by our professional team. For a complete vacation we offer any kind of tours, such as Diving with our attached Dive Center and Daily Tours, as well as airport transfers and in between the different islands. Contact us for more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Silberstein reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galextur Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Silberstein Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz