I stayed in Sir Frances Drake for two nights before heading to other islands.
The hotel is OK overall. No breakfast is included and we had an OK nights sleep and the hot water is very good.
- The room appeared to be very, very hot. There was a ceiling fan but it often started to rattle in the night so it can wake you up.
- The Wifi was pretty poor, it didn't work in the rooms very well.
- The toilet doors are way too short and very sharp (and we are not particularly tall). Many times we banged our head on the frame, almost drawing blood often. We had to manufacture our own padding on the frame to avoid damage to us. The door was less than 5tf 10!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Sir Francis Drake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sir Francis Drake Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz