“Great food, beautiful place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 27 restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Es un Lugar excelente para compartir comer en familia, disfrutar de mariscos, coctails, postres y variedad de helados Italianos.
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“Great food, beautiful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was my favorite place to eat in Galapagos, there was a lobster raviolis that I recommend, and the music from a local band was a complement for a perfect romantic dinner

Visited August 2013

86% Recommend
Ditchling, United Kingdom
“A Wonderful Place to People Watch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had been walking around Puerto Ayora and suddenly we were suffering from tired legs syndrome. Fortunately we were passing Il Giardino and I remembered that it was well reviewed in Trip Advisor.
We were able to sit outside with some friends. They were impressed with my recommendation, which always make me feel good!
We just had very nice ice creams and coffees. The service was good and we were not made to feel rushed.
Well done to Il Giardino

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
chicago, illinois
“ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great ice cream. Just walk up and order.
I had dinner here once ( lonesome george chicken) and it was ok. I never went back for dinner, but the location is a great and the ice cream is good.

Visited August 2013
Chicago
“Nice place to people watch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Sit on the deck overlooking the shopping street. Food is good. We ate at plenty of restaurants in Galapagos and none of them are outstanding...but who cares? We weren't there for the food. Il Giardino is as good or better than any there...so enjoy.

Visited December 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Don't stop for the ice cream!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stop for an after dinner ice cream on the way home.

The ice cream itself didn't taste that great (as if it had melted and afterwards frozen multiple times).

I paid 50cts extra for whipped cream and chocolate sauce but got cherry sauce instead. They didn't bother letting me know that they didn't have chocolate and unfortunately I am not a cherry fan :(

After 50 meters the cone broke and the top (containing the ice cream) ended up on the street... This is the first time in my life such thing happened to me.

Would definitely NOT recommend this place and their $3 very low quality ice cream and cone.

• Visited August 2013