My wife and I stayed three nights at Galapagos Suites while we were in Puerto Ayora on business. The hotelier, Joseline Cardoso, runs an immaculate B&B, where every detail shows evidence of being carefully thought out. She and her daughter are very gracious and helpful, and they provide an excellent breakfast. We will definitely stay there again on future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galapagos Suites is a lodging place that offers personalized first class service. We strive to provide a unique experience at our hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront which allows our guest to experience the richness of the local culture, cuisine, shopping and beaches. Galapagos Suites has 5 rooms, each with private bathroom, hot water, air-conditioning, safety box, balcony area and American breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Galapagos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Galapagos Suites Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz