Room was clean & basic. Breakfast was simple. Owner extremely nice and even loaned her sunblock and a jacket. Warning, they do not take credit cards so bring cash. They take wire transfer before arrival but obviously I am not sending money to an unknown entity. Convenient location, walking distance of shore. Taxi super cheap $1 from hotel to shore. Shops and restaurants all within walking distance. Hotel only has 5 rooms. Very personal service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galapagos Suites is a lodging place that offers personalized first class service. We strive to provide a unique experience at our hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront which allows our guest to experience the richness of the local culture, cuisine, shopping and beaches. Galapagos Suites has 5 rooms, each with private bathroom, hot water, air-conditioning, safety box, balcony area and American breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Galapagos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Galapagos Suites Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz