Royal Palm is beautiful, serene and romantic. It is in the middle of a plantation, so it is in the middle of a vast empty space. You can see the ocean from your breakfast or from your villa or room. It is small, unique and exclusive by its very nature. We spent a week there and many times felt that we had the place to ourselves. The staff was very professional friendly and spent a great deal of time making us feel welcome. The concierge made our stay even better by arranging much of the sight seeing on our behalf. We were introduced to the property manager and he spent some considerable time discussing how best to enjoy our stay in the Galapagos.
Book in advance and you will find the place quite affordable. Would absolutely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palm Hotel is a private family-owned hotel enjoying the quiet seclusion of its own 190 hectare estate in the lush Miconia Highland Forests of Santa Cruz. Located adjacent to the Galapagos National Park, the Royal Palm was built in 2002 and combines elegant colonial style with traditional island design. This boutique estate comprises 21 Casitas and Villas including family accommodation; the largest villa is named in honor of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales who stayed at the hotel in 2009. The hotel has the relaxed and informal charm of an Ecuadorian Hacienda offering a unique sense of natural space. The Hotel is a member of Leading Hotels of the World and is the perfect location for both land and sea exploration of the Galapagos Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Hotel Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador