This property is unique, as are the Galapagos Islands themselves. The rooms are luxury tents based on the African safari concept of being immersed amongst nature. The tents have lovely views and many birds come to the tents and your balcony. The lodge also has a viewing point to watch the sun set, with incredible views of neighbouring islands.
By far the highlight of this hotel for me was the food - quite simply it was the best food we had in Ecuador. We were also very well looked after by the host, Katherine.
The Galapagos Islands are worth every penny - a truly unforgettable holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less