We stayed here for 5 nights following a week on a dive boat. This really is 5 star camping with 9 amazing luxury rooms under canvas. The camp is situated in the Highlands with amazing views and wildlife including giant tortoise. The service is superb and really friendly and the food is excellent. We booked a safari package and thoroughly enjoyed two days with a private guide and two days on shared boat trips to North Seymour and Plaza Island. This is a really unique and relaxing place to stay and is very central to visit all areas of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador