This tented safari camp is spectacular. It makes you feel part of the environment...and as if you are on an African safari.
The owners were there during our visit and were exceptionally kind and helpful.
The manager and her colleagues are beyond warm, friendly and professional.
You feel as if you are at a close friend's home surrounded by people you want to be with.
The property is gorgeous.
The tortoises are on property.
The drive to the camp is beautiful.
And the food is amazing.
Fly there. Drive there. Swim there.
Just be sure to go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador