This is the perfect property to attest to the saying that people make the place! We had an extraordinary time there, with catered attention to all of our needs, wishes and dietary requirements. The staff really goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable! The resort has only 9 tents (I think) so the sense of intimacy while being there is wonderful!
The only thing you need to take into consideration is the fact that the resort is in the middle of Santa Cruz island so, for every day trip out of any of the ports, you need to budget in about a 30-35 min car drive each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador