We spent two days here as a part of our trip to the Galapagos. It was incredible- I do not know where to start. The lodge is very relaxing and the food was fantastic. We do not eat meat and we had the most delicious vegetarian and fish meals. The tents provided far more luxury than the two hotels we stayed at in other parts of the Galapagos. Hot water bottles were placed in the beds in the evenings. We had a Galapagos Owl sitting just outside of our tent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador