This hotel was close to the water,shops and main road. It was at the end of the road so it was quiet. We were on the top floor with the balcony facing the sea. It was an awesome view. The room was spacious clean and yes the water flow for the shower requires fixing.
We did swim in the pool so i did not like the previous peoples idea to clean their diving items in the pool. The breakfast was basic but it filled us. Coffee juice and eggs. I loved the birds when they flew into the garden. The outside tables were great to have breakfast in as the view was great. Friendly staff and wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Opuntia is a tourist superior hotel, with its 11 cozy rooms is one of the best accommodation on San Cristobal Island. The hotel overlooks the boardwalk and is only a few meters away from Playa de Oro Beach. Casa Opuntia's restaurant features some of San Cristobal's best sea food dishes to be enjoyed surrounded by endemic gardens and perfect ocean views. It has a small swimming pool and an outside bar that are always open to welcome our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Casa Opuntia Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Hotel Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Galapagos Islands/San Cristobal, Ecuador