Every year we travel to galapagos and spend one night before boarding a dive Live aboard. Staff is friendly, breakfast is perfect, Beer is cold, easy acces and always noisy Sea Lions clos by ... really fun. But ... they can improve the rooms ... noisy airco and indeed mosquito nets ... the bathrooms had their time. We will still book Opuntia as we get good prices, but they have to upgrade the rooms !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Opuntia is a tourist superior hotel, with its 13 cozy rooms is one of the best accommodation on San Cristobal Island. The hotel overlooks the boardwalk and is only a few meters away from Playa de Oro Beach. Casa Opuntia's restaurant features some of San Cristobal's best sea food dishes to be enjoyed surrounded by endemic gardens and perfect ocean views. It has a small swimming pool and an outside bar that are always open to welcome our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Opuntia Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Hotel Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Galapagos Islands/San Cristobal, Ecuador