“Nice location, but some difficulties with the staff” 3 of 5 stars

Hostal La Jungla
Av. Antonio Gil | Via al Centro de Crianza, Ecuador   |
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Isabela
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice location, but some difficulties with the staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights. I made a reservation online for a single room with hot water and aircon - but to my disappointment, there were no rooms available when I showed up. I had to stay for one night in a room without hot water not real windows (next to where the family lives). That's ok but I had to bargain with the owner, who wanted me to pay the regular price for it!

There was another weird moment when I asked if I could get breakfast at 7am and the lady basically screamt at me, saying this is only possible if you leave for a tour organised by the hostal (usual time is 8am). Then she told me I could use the kitchen only to prepare a 'quick meal'.

That's why in the end I felt somewhat disappointed - although the location is excellent and the view from the upper rooms absolutely stunning.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Hostal La Jungla? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hostal La Jungla

Address: Av. Antonio Gil | Via al Centro de Crianza, Ecuador
Location: Ecuador > Galapagos Islands > Isabela
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Isabela
LA JUNGLA, is a nice quite and confortable hostal, just in front to the see. Since April,2014 the new administration are working hard for get cleen and more confortable roms, Six roms have an incredible Ocean view, In every room are available Conditoner Air and hot water. La Jungla, is located, to 5 minutes from down town, at the road to Giant Tortoises Breeding Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Hostal La Jungla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hostal La Jungla Galapagos Islands/Isabela

If you own or manage Hostal La Jungla, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.