Atlantic Highlands, located in New Jersey south of New York City, is a small waterfront town that offers fast ferry service into downtown NYC. It is also host to a small but cute downtown area that leads to a large municipal marina and yacht club. We recently stayed at the Blue Bay Inn because it was very convenient to the marina that we were using as a base for some work offshore.
The hotel is actually quite nice with spacious, comfortable rooms. The beds are VERY comfortable and the staff of the hotel is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is near several restaurants and the waterfront is within easy walking distance. For once, staying at "the only hotel in town" was actually a great choice for us. All-in-all, Highlands offered a very pleasant, cute place to stay that I would actually consider for a future weekend getaway with my spouse...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands