nice local place, great alternative to a chain hotel, try Copper Canyon next door for dinner and drinks, I think owned by same people. Only stayed one night. Located on the main street in Atlantic Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands