My husband and I went hunting for a good hotel near the beaches and we found this one. It's great!! Some reviewers have mentioned that for the price, amenities should be higher, but the reality is that Blue Bay is charging market rates for the shore during the summer. The front desk was helpful and flexible, allowing us to store luggage after we'd checked out. And the rooms were comfortable, the bed fantastic. The room was clean and the restaurant next door was excellent. All in all a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Hotel
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.