We stayed here after an event at the Shore Casino. The front desk staff was great. Warm and friendly when we arrived. They made check in quick and easy. Parking is available at the municipal lot around the corner. The front desk provided an overnight parking permit. The room we had was quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable. We would definitely stay here again. Lots of options for dinner and drinks. We grabbed a quick drink downstairs at the Copper Canyon and had a few appetizers at the bar before walking down to the event at the Shore Casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands