It is always surprising how few hotels are around Sandy Hook! I was lucky to be able to book a room in the last moment. It is very nicely maintained hotel; you can walk to the Harbor - live music every night! Bed was comfortable, service was there when we needed it( and invisible when we did not need it) Restaurant downstairs is another Gem - i will write another review on it.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Hotel
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.