We stayed at the blue bay inn on a Saturday night in the middle of the summer. Great staff, very helpful with dinner reservations. The room was not huge but big enough for a couple. The bed however was the absolute most comfortable bed, we had the best night sleep. Inn was very quiet, we did not hear noise from the street or inside the hotel. Very relaxing night stay, we will definately be back. Very convenient for Sandy Hook beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands