The service is amazing! People are so nice and the rooms are spectacular. We were in town for a little getaway and took advantage of their Spring Package, where we got a $75 gift card to copper canyon and a late checkout along with champagne. The staff took care of us like we were really special. They made the reservation for us on a Saturday night which they never take at the restaurant which was a great perk. They brought in our luggage, had a very refreshing complimentary drink in the lobby and the staff all knew our names. The room was spotless and the sheets were top notch. Sure, atlantic highlands doesn't have a TON to do, but we made a great two nights out of it. Dinner and a movie one night and walked the trails and took the ferry into the city the next day. Such a great local spot that feels like a real vacation! Highly recommended!!! We travel to the city all of the time, but this hotel and this restaurant belong in the city! Both spectacular!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands