I spent three comfortable nights at this hotel recently while on a business trip. I regret that I didn't visit their restaurant because I would arrive too late every night from the office. However, the rooms were large with new, modern furnishings and fixtures, and felt like a 4-star hotel. The staff was beyond friendly and were always helpful. The wifi was free and easily accessible including from the very fun sports bar across the street. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands