“a wonderful getaway from the everyday” 5 of 5 stars

40% off room rate
Ranked #7 of 61 hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York
“a wonderful getaway from the everyday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

There is no other casino quite like Harrahs! I am treasured and coddled the entire time I am there. Now that I come often, I am greeted by the staff. I feel welcome and valued. Looking forward to my next trip.

3,389 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (847)
Rutherford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Rooms at the Waterfront Tower are amazing. We're not there for the views, but even the views in the morning were really worthwhile. Service in the entire casino is excellent. The feature on slot machines to select a drink is unbeatable. Food at Bills Bar is unbeatable.

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

A great value in Atlantic City. Rooms are clean, food is good. There pool area is pretty cool. I'd check it out. The buffet is also quite good for the money. Great selection of food as well as made to order items. Definitely a plus

Room Tip: Ask for the water front tower.

New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We were awoken at 9 am by housekeeping. Checkout is at noon. Our room did not have a do not disturb sign, and neither did anyone on our floor. We were told by the manager he gets 5 complaints a week..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food was good at the buffet,great at Sammy d's. Like the pool and the whirlpool.the slot machines are too tight. Most workers were very good.more entertainment is needed
The walk from the parking lot to the hotel is long unless you use the valet service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I frequent A.C. 2 to 3 times a month. 4/13/14 was my first time ever going to the Marina side. There was nothing that I didn't like about Harrah's. I did not go to the pool as I was only there for some R&R for my birthday. My boyfriend and I did the couple suite/massage @ The Red Door Spa which I highly recommend! We dined at McCormick's (<- good!) & locked ourselves in the room until check-out on 4/14. The bathrooms in the Bayview are pretty nice. The only two cons are: the trek from self parking to check-in and not being by the boardwalk, as I am used to casino hopping. But neither will stop me from going back!

• Stayed April 2014
Wantagh, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Hassle #1 was the elevator in the parking lot never came. We waited and waited then took the stairs while carrying our bags to the lobby. Hassle #2 was a long walk to the lobby only to spend the first hour of my two day getaway waiting on line to check in. I was getting annoyed that people were going right up to the counter on the Seven Stars VIP lines while the other customers had to wait an hour to check in. There should have been more agents checking people in. Right off the bat you're hit with classifications which in my opinion, is very tacky. It tells me that if I want to enjoy myself and not wait like some sucker, I have to be a frequent guest. So the first impression was pretty bad but it got better. The room was nice and clean. The dinner and breakfast buffets were very good. The casino was fun. The dealers were friendly. No complaints. I would go back with my fingers crossed that there isn't a long check-in line.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Harrah's Resort Atlantic City? Share your experiences!