We checked in on a Sunday afternoon in late September for our comp room. The lines were very long but moved fast. The girl on desk was super friendly. She offered us a choice between two room selections,something we had never encountered before. We were also told in advance about hotel construction noise in the morning,but we said it would not be an issue for us. The room we chose in the Waterfront Tower was the newest, but sad to say it looked a little worn. It was clean tho with a very nice bathroom and comfy king bed. We ate at Bills off of the casino floor. It was lively and had good burgers and where you could use your reward points. Meal free!!
Well you know what I mean! Harrah's Cafe the next morning was nice for breakfast sandwiches and pastries. We also tried the pool in the morning. We had stayed at Harrahs a couple of years ago and the pool was fairly new and so nice...lots of hot tubs. They have since incorporated a nightclub into the pool area with huge speakers and stage at either end. I'm sure this is fine at night but it makes the area claustrophobic in the day. The space on the upper level where we used to sit in the sun had been eliminated. So we were disappointed, but maybe had just become spoiled by the Borgata. We also went for a walk along the sculpture trail. It follows the water from the Borgata to Harrah's and then on to the Nugget .Do try it. It is a nice break.Our one complaint with it was, it comes to a stop at the parking garages at each end with no signage for entering the hotels. You would think they would encourage walkers to come in for lunch or maybe loose a few dollars. All in all for a comp or at a reasonable price, Harrah"s at the Marina is a great choice.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Resort Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Harrah`s Resort Atlantic City Hotel
- Harrahs Hotel Atlantic City
- Harrahs Atlantic City
- Harrahs Casino Atlantic City
- Harrahs Ac
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Harrah's Resort Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.