Our stay was for 1 night, the hotel room was great, updated, modern, etc. The restaurants at Harrahs are also great, highly recommend Dos Caminos. My only complaint is the pool area. At night or during the day, all the seating is reserved which is first a pain...my second complaint is the dirtiness. The hot tub was green and has sand in the bottom...this is December...why is there sand?!?...plus the temperature was on the cooler side and above you you have dangled shells with a clear 1 inch of dust on them...please clean and I will be more likely to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Resort Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Harrah`s Resort Atlantic City Hotel
- Harrahs Hotel Atlantic City
- Harrahs Atlantic City
- Harrahs Casino Atlantic City
- Harrahs Ac
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Resort Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.