“The outside was very deceiving to how nice the lobby was...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1339 Pacific Avenue, Tennessee and Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-7204   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #16 of 61 hotels in Atlantic City

145 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
CHICAGO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Due to the nature of the Atlantic City visit, I found Howard Johnsons to be quite affordable at the last minute. I enjoyed my sleep in the HJ bed better than my own. My cousin who stayed with me agreed. The 100 channels on cable helped put me to sleep.
The restaurant called Perry's is a breakfast institution with the best cheese grits and scrapple. I 've eaten there several times in years past. That how I picked Howard Johnsons.

Rick

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

BROOKLYN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Overall my stay was ok., except fot the clerk at the desk who decided he was goin to argue with me. When I booked the reoomm I asked for King sized bed/no smoking. I got a queen size bed smoking. I went back downstairs to advice the clerk there is some mistake with the booking, ssso he decided to let me know that it's not his fault in a very argumentative mannerand that he could not accomodate me so he can credit back my account and go elsewhere. finally he gave us a non smoking room with double beds.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Walnutport, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Was please at the hotel being it was very inexpensive, room was clean and bathroom was super clean, alittle outdated with furniture but was well worth the price. And location was fine, aside of church and we walked back at night and had no problems with any strange people. I would stay again. Little cafe had wonderful food and very nice people.

Room Tip: We had king size smoking room, because we smoke and that is hard to fine, so it made us very happy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City

Address: 1339 Pacific Avenue, Tennessee and Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401-7204
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Atlantic City
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Atlantic City
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
Atlantic City Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Atlantic City

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.