“Close it from Atlantic City” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 57 Hotels in Atlantic City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
LAKE KATRINE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pillows were way too small, almost ridiculously small. Cont brkfast selection was so so. The hotel location was fine for me, so clo se to the boardwalk, but im not sure a family would be that comfortable walking the street. Girl behind counter in the morning was very nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Kevin K, General Manager at Super 8 Atlantic City, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a 10% discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 609-344-8956.

Sincerely
Kevin Kapasiawala
Super 8 Atlantic City NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went to AC for my friend's birthday. We stayed at this hotel overnight for 1 night. I would say te hotel served it purpose we only needed it to change clothes, shower, and sleep. However having stayed in a lot of better hotels and traveled a lot, I would not stay here again. While it served its purpose, I rather stay at another hotel for the same price but nicer like the Chelsea.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Guest

Sincerely

Kevin Kapasiawala

Been to Super 8 Atlantic City? Share your experiences!