“just what I wanted” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Atlantic City to your Saves list
Super 8 Atlantic City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   175 South Tennessee Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   |
Ranked #27 of 58 Hotels in Atlantic City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Went to AC for my friend's birthday. We stayed at this hotel overnight for 1 night. I would say te hotel served it purpose we only needed it to change clothes, shower, and sleep. However having stayed in a lot of better hotels and traveled a lot, I would not stay here again. While it served its purpose, I rather stay at another hotel for the same price but nicer like the Chelsea.

• Stayed August 2012
Kevin K, General Manager at Super 8 Atlantic City, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a 10% discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 609-344-8956.

Sincerely

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This place was a total dump. Pictures on the webpage are FAR different than what the motel is like, especially the pool. Very misleading!!!!! The pool that is on the website might actually have been photo shopped onto the picture. I recommend checking a specific motel before associating yourselves with. For 310 dollars a night ( Saturday) I could have booked a room in a major Hotel. This place was a total dump. The only good thing that I can say about it is that the bathroom was clean, but it had old used soap in the bath tub, dirty refilled shampoo bottle, sticky table and dresser, sticky carpet, halls that are used for storage (or more of a junk yard), foamy pool with no filters (pretty disgusting scene).Oh, and it is chlorinated by a guy sprinkling it from a small bag at each corner. A fridge with no freezer and missing the knob on it, and electric plugs that go into the walls when a plug is plugged into them. I'm not even gonna go to the appearance of the front staff desk, since that is not what I check into a hotel for, but it was pretty awful. All in all it was a very bad experience, and if it wasn't just for one night and that the fact that we drove for about 7 hours, I would have just walked out and looked for another place to stay with my wife and kids.Not even worth one star !!!!!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Sincerely
Québec City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Ok here's why: 1- outside and indside look awful. 2- first time I wake up the next morning and don't see any housekeeper ... So I'm actully asking myself if they clean their rooms... 3- worst breakfast ever... 4- they say that there's free internet but you actually don't have access in your room, you have to be in the lobby ... Want me to continue?? Great spot though... That's the only reason I didn't leave a 1 star rating.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

sincerely
pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here only one night and was pleasantly surprised. I went with my children and my grandchild. We walked into the lobby and it was nothing outstanding but the kid who was manning the front desk was very helpful and friendly. We took a small elevator up to the third floor and went to our room, opened the door to a very clean smell, not a masking smell a clean smell. The beds were clean, the bathroom was excellent. The pool looked clean as well but we didn't take advantage of it because we were going to the beach. We did have their breakfast and it was just enough to get us going. I would go back there again. Ooh yes and it was block from the beach.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out your schedule to complete the guest review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 609-344-8956.

Kevin Kapasiawala

Been to Super 8 Atlantic City? Share your experiences!