My sister and I were looking for a place to stay in Atlantic City close to the beach/boardwalk but not too expensive. We found exactly what we were looking for at the Days Inn. Pros: Very friendly staff and free valet parking. We arrived around 12pm and were able to check in right away even though "official" check in was not until 3pm. The room was decently clean and we had a nice view. The beach and boardwalk are literally steps away from the hotel entrance. The hotel is located on a quieter part of the boardwalk so noise from the boardwalk late at night was not an issue. CONS: This hotel has no pool for guests and it could definitely use some modernization.
Overall it was a good stay at a fair price.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Atlantic City Beachfront Hotel
- Days Inn Atlantic City Beachfront Hotel Atlantic City
- Days Inn Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Days Inn
- Days Inn Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Atlantic City Boardwalk Day Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Atlantic City OceanFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.