After stays at the Revel and Borgata it felt like a huge drop-off to stay at this onetime beautiful resort. The casino in particular needs a major overhaul as do many of the rooms and common areas. The location can't be beat with it's proximity to the Tanger Outlets and Pier Shops and beach.
The real and obvious solutions to Atlantic City's recent drop-off in tourism are simple.
1) offer clean (mostly non-smoking since most of us do not smoke anymore) resorts that meet today's expectations
2) although it's counter intuitive but since the recession hit casinos across the country tightened the slot machines and haven't done anything to promote table games or gaming in general. The first gambling meca to figure this out will be the big winner. ATLANTIC CITY SHOULD OFFER AND PROMOTE THE BEST ODDS IN GAMING AND THE LOOSEST SLOTS. Do that and the word will spread. Advertise across North America that you have the loosest slots in the world and avid slot players will not only come more often they will spread the word.
Caesars Property's offer the tightest slots in the business. Time to change strategies.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Caesars Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesars Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Caesars Hotel Atlantic City