“The entire place short of the lobby needs a facelift” 2 of 5 stars

25% off room rate
Ranked #9 of 61 hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Toronto
“The entire place short of the lobby needs a facelift”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

After stays at the Revel and Borgata it felt like a huge drop-off to stay at this onetime beautiful resort. The casino in particular needs a major overhaul as do many of the rooms and common areas. The location can't be beat with it's proximity to the Tanger Outlets and Pier Shops and beach.

The real and obvious solutions to Atlantic City's recent drop-off in tourism are simple.

1) offer clean (mostly non-smoking since most of us do not smoke anymore) resorts that meet today's expectations

2) although it's counter intuitive but since the recession hit casinos across the country tightened the slot machines and haven't done anything to promote table games or gaming in general. The first gambling meca to figure this out will be the big winner. ATLANTIC CITY SHOULD OFFER AND PROMOTE THE BEST ODDS IN GAMING AND THE LOOSEST SLOTS. Do that and the word will spread. Advertise across North America that you have the loosest slots in the world and avid slot players will not only come more often they will spread the word.

Caesars Property's offer the tightest slots in the business. Time to change strategies.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1,567 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (324)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

So many negative reviews. Every experience is different but... I wonder what some as for expectations.
A friend and I went for a two day getaway. Free early check in was a surprise. Everyone was pleasant and accommodating. Dinner at Mia's was fantastic.
I did not have an expectation of a view. I did not plan to sit staring out of a window. The room in the Temple North Tower was clean, good size room and bathroom and closet. It is an older building, the elevators could use a bit of cosmetic update, but again, I was not planning on hanging out in the elevator. Breakfast at Cafe Rosa was wonderful. Ideal location. Would recommend to others and plan to go again.

• Stayed July 2014
Walton, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We had a terrific stay! Booked in the Centurion Tower on 25th floor--room was spacious, beautifully decorated, CLEAN, and had a refrigerator, room safe and coffee maker. Located on the boardwalk and close to everything! We loved it and plan to stay again on our next visit to Atlantic City!

Room Tip: Centurion Tower is awesome!
Green Features: AC automatically adjusts when you're out of the room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Union City, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Last year my friend who is recovering from cancel came from Florida to see Donny and Marie Osmond. The room we were given should have been the broom closet. Dark, no windows, the bathroom was filled with mildew. She wrote a very polite letter to them stating how happy she was to see the Osmonds after recovering from cancer but that the room was a dump. Well, the heartless people there wrote back and said "you should have requested another room." no apology, nothing. Never again staying there.

Room Tip: stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Andover, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We went to check in at 3:55. There were only three front desk attendant with about 30 people on line. But they quickly added two more and we only had to wait 5 minutes and it took 7 minutes for Michelle to check us in and tell us about the hotel. She was quick and courteous. After dropping our bags off, we were off to explore the hotel. They mentioned a rooftop pool and I assumed it was on top pf the tower, but was informed it was on the fourth floor behind the spa. It only stays open until 6:00 and you don’t have a view of the boardwalk or anything. In other words, it was nothing special. Caesers is designed with the Greek statutes and a large one of Ceaser himself. The ceiling of the lobby is painted like a sky and it looks and feels just like the one in Las Vegas. I don’t go for that gimmicky stuff, so it had little effect on me.

We checked out the food options, but didn't eat there.None of the restaurants appealed to us. the room was nice and the AC kept it comfortable. We had no view unless you consider the view of a roof with AC ducts a view.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manalapan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Caesar's Casino Resort was very nice and clean. The lobby was well decorated and didn't really smell like smoke. We stood on the 6th floor in the North Tower. The rooms were spotless and big. My family and I ate dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. Very delicious, however, there is a dress code. The only two things that I thought were a bother was that the walk to the parking garage is very long (even with the moving sidewalk) and the elevators smelled like smoke ( too much), but you're on an elevator for a minute anyway, so it really doesn't matter. I am definitely returning.....

Stayed July 2014
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The first time my Fiancé and I stayed at Caesar's Atlantic City, our room was not ready upon check-in time and we were told it would be another hour. We are pretty easy going, so we said no problem and decided to head to the TOGA bar. Drinks were a little pricey, but on par with the rest of the bars on the boardwalk. An hour and a half later we still did not have a room, so the hotel staff gave us a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean Tower room. It was clean, a decent size, and very comfortable. Overall we were highly pleased with this trip.

We happen to like the casino floor, it is clean, has many new machines, and we have yet to be bothered by smokers. This has been a consistent experience for us at Caesar's.

The second time I called was to schedule a midweek casino comp stay for my birthday. When I called I did not have my offer number so the person on the phone took my total rewards information and asked me to verify my DOB. Putting two and two together he told me that he would make a note that I would be staying for my birthday... as you can imagine I was thinking "yeah right, what for?"... Upon check-in the person at the front desk saw the note and told me that I would be given a complimentary upgrade to the South Tower to a nicer room. I thanked her gratefully, but then continued to think "yeah right, what's the catch?" When we got to the room we were AMAZED. It had a sauna that comfortably sat four in the bathroom, the living room had a bar, table, and couches that comfortably could seat fourteen, and the bedroom had a king sized bed and a flat screen tv. The room was fantastic, and we incurred no additional charges!! The customer service was the best I have ever received and I would consider myself a frequent traveler.

The only complaint I can possibly think of is that some of the parking is a tad far away and may be a bit difficult if you are carrying beach chairs etc.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Caesars Atlantic City? Share your experiences!