“Casino was being remodled!” 4 of 5 stars

25% off room rate
Ranked #10 of 61 hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
State College, Pennsylvania
“Casino was being remodled!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like Caesars. The staff are very friendly. The slots are tight. I love the rooms in the Centenarian. There was a TV is built into the bathroom mirror. Love the wine shoppe and the dessert stand with fresh custard.

Room Tip: Ask for an Ocean view or Centenarian Tower room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1,562 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (324)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I went to AC for our Anniversary had two free nights which I was able for a charge to upgrade, Our upgrade was spacious and clean. Buffett was good, staff was excellent . My husband explained I had a bad leg and they seated me closer. High praises for wait staff. If I had won, my trip would have been better. Definitely would return.

• Stayed April 2014
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed here last weekend on a quick trip down to AC for just one night. Our room was in the Ocean Tower and was very clean and spacious. The beds were extremely comfortable - I slept comfortably through the night even with three in a bed. When we got there are rooms weren't ready but the bag check process was quick and they took care of our bags until everything was set. The casino was seemingly split up into smoking on the bottom floor and non-smoking on the top, which I know is different than other casinos and actually very nice - no accidental meandering into the stinky smoking section. We went to the buffet which was also very good, but kind of expensive for the amount of food that they are serving. I paid the same prices at the MGM in Vegas for much more variety, but hey, I guess it's hard to compare the two. Overall it was a very nice experience and I would stay here again if I went to AC, especially after staying in a few other places in AC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Just finished a wonderful two day birthday trip. First time to AC. Platinum TR member who was given two nights comped. Upgraded to a beautiful suite for a "reasonable price". Room was wonderful and very clean in the ocean tower.

Staff was very friendly. Casino had a big variety. Felt very safe in and outside of casino. Ate twice at Harry's oyster bar @ ballys (wonderful). Hope to visit again this summer.

THE ONLY REASON I CAN'T GIVE FIVE STARS IS THAT ROOMSERVICE ENDS AT 1PM DURING THE WEEK!!!!! NEED TO CHANGE THIS :( :(

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mount Laurel, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My Mom & I stayed here for a free Sunday 'get away' night. The room, this time, was in the South something or other. I truly had no idea how many corridors and the size of the hotel. Everything was marked well though, so we didn't get lost! We had two queen beds which were REALLY comfortable. TV, plenty of drawer & closet space, refrigerator. The bathroom was a bit small, but was plenty fine for both of us.

We like staying here because of the location. The weather was not that great, so we were able to walk inside between Caesar's & Bally's with a quick walk over to the small mall for less expensive eating on the 3rd floor in the cafeteria-type area. The food we picked was delicious!

We took a push car down to Tropicana for $10 + $3 tip, which is where we actually won a bit!

In the better weather, it's a nice walk to Tropicana or the other way to Showboat & Revel.

I see nothing wrong with this property, everyone we came into contact with was extremely friendly. We'll be back!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
BENSALEM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We're long time customers both here and in Las Vegas. We both are platinum level players. Platinum means something in Las Vegas. In AC there's no Platinum buffet entrance. In AC the race book has been closed. I realize the stock is under pressure due to the Corporations long term debt, but stop cutting corners. You are running the players away. The hotel is AC is very nice. Housekeeping etc, are excellent. Last visit we noticed pan-handlers in the casino. I was approached twice in fifteen minutes. The security gentleman saw the second clown and turfed him to the door. During our last visit they were moving slots around the casino floor so there was some confusion as to which areas were smoking and non-smoking. A fair portion of the main casino floor was not open, so I guess it's not fair to judge. Their buffet is good, but they are taking shortcuts already. they had real M and M's in the candy bar and now have generic candy that looks like them but isn't the real deal. Floor staff is very attentive and personable. I wish they would keep this property up to the standards we know and expect from Caesar's. Restrooms are always clean and well stocked. Cleanliness in the gaming area is generally good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Grasonville, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I really enjoy staying at Caesars. I have stayed there multiple times, including 5 times in the last year. I am comfortable there and feel safe when traveling alone. There are always plenty of security personnel and you need a key to access your room in the Centurion Tower. I find, for the most part, the clientele in Caesars to be classier than some other casinos on the boardwalk.

Check-in: There is always a line when I check in but it usually moves quickly. I usually check in between 3-5 pm so that is right at the busy time.

Dining: We usually have breakfast at Cafe Roma which is very good. We go with the Breakfast Buffet. Or, sometimes we just grab a pastry and some coffee at the pastry place near the Front Desk. Very enjoyable with fresh items - every time we have been there. Other than breakfast, we usually go off the property for dinner. We enjoy going to the attached pier for lunch.

Rooms: Always clean. We always get a premium room so I am not sure of the other rooms but the premium rooms are well kept with snow white linens on the beds. The only reason that I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because of the toilets. I hate their toilets. They are loud and you have to flush them multiple times. Another minor issue is the TV in the mirror in the bathroom. On 2 out of 5 times, the TV did not work. Not a big issue to us, because the TV in the bedroom is very modern and works fine.

Location: The best in Atlantic City. None better.

Check-out: Very easy. I just use the TV in the room and we are gone.

As I said, I enjoy Caesars and I will be returning in another month or so.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the Centurion or Ocean Tower.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Caesars Atlantic City? Share your experiences!