“Needs Upgrading!” 2 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Levittown, PA
“Needs Upgrading!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed one night at Caesars. Check-in was very easy, and the hosts were pleasant. They put us in the Temple North Tower - the very last room in the building. It is in definite need of upgrading. The furniture was old and worn, the glass windows were stained, and the carpets need to be updated. There were sliding glass doors in our room leading onto a "deck". Unfortunately (or fortunately), the doors were semi-locked shut and the latch was broken - not sure how safe that was, The only plus was that the bed was comfortable. My husband and I have stayed at the Tropicana, but wanted to try a different casino/hotel. We will not stay at Caesars again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (790)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed for three nights in what Caesars calls their "Premium" rooms. The room was beautiful (The chairs however were a bit beat up and could use reupholstering but that's minor). Very clean and well kept. Just make sure that you go with someone you are very friendly with because the bathroom door is sliding glass and you can get an eyeful from certain angles. The staff was wonderful and we got an AMAZING deal on the room along with free admission to their club Dusk.

The casino however needs some help. I felt like I was in the 1980s still. Mostly well worn machines and not much to the decor. Also they are at a loss for restaurants that are quick service for lunch.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed March 16-18. My daughter and I stayed in Centurian Tower Great view,comfortable bed,quiet,nice bathroom,clean. Casino is very large but everyone was friendly and people seemed to be having a good time. Watched the parade on Saturday and that was fun. I usually go to Vegas 3 times a year but now have been going to AC every second month. The flight time from Toronto is only 1 hour and that suits us just fine. My daughter loves the fact that Caesars is only a 5 minute walk to all the shopping. We have stayed at Harrahs also which is very nice too. Since the nicer weather is coming when we go May long weekend we are staying at Caesars again. I have never experienced the boardwalk in the warm months and expect warm weather in later part of may. Seems like AC has a lot to offer for gamblers and families, I am hoping to bring my grandchildren during july or August. I don't walk the boardwalk a after dark,and I am always conscious of who is around me but I feel that security is visible and just enjoy yourself. Looking forward to my next trip in may. Maybe I will win enough for a hand pay. WhooHoo

Room Tip: Centurian is wonderful but you may pay a premium
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Yorktown,VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed one night at Caesars on our way to NYC from Hampton Roads. The property is beautiful inside with a fun casino. The room we stayed in was in the older tower but was very spacious, very clean with very comfortable beds. The only negative with the room was the tiny but functional bathroom. There are many options for food in various price ranges. We chose Philips Seafood and had one of the best seafood dinners we have ever had. Will stay again soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mount Laurel, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Let me start by saying I'm not picky and have stayed at some questionable places in Europe. I re'cd a comp on this hotel after some time in Vegas. I didn't lose that much, so wasn't sure why the comp. I arrived early on a Sunday, didn't stand in line that long, but did have to pay an early check in fee, which I guess is just a way to get extra $ out of a person.

I had a king size bed, view of the beach, large flat screen TV, table, 2 chairs + table in between, plenty of drawer space for me (and someone else), refrigerator, HUGE bathroom (toilet in separate room) with large shower (good pressure), plenty of toiletries, towels and a TV in the mirror of the bathroom. What a surprise.

I was only there for 24 hours, but loved the location and having a 'free' room (even though with the early check in & extra add fees - thank you New Jersey - the cost was about $25 - I cannot complain.) I thought the location was fantastic - Bally's is next door (either walk through Caesar's or outside) as is Johnny Rockets hamburger place. Easy walk to Tropicana one way, Resorts or Revel down the other end. I had a good time and hope I get to go again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Greencastle, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Have always liked Caesars atmosphere. Rooms are typical for Atlantic City. Nice location on the Boardwalk to take a stroll after a few hours on the poker table. Room prices were very good particularly compared to Revel or Borgata. No complaints unless you are looking for a more upscale getaway.

Room Tip: I asked for an upgrade and was accommodated at no extra charge during a week day
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

found ourselves in AC for one night and after signing in to my account, saw that I had a promo rate of 35.00 available (I don't play enough for comped rooms ). This is a HUGE property, spread out over several buildings. Was wondering where we would wind up given the rate, but got the Centurion tower. Although not an ocean view room, it was extremely well appointed. Sleek and modern design with huge walk in shower with bench. There was a remote in the bathroom....why?? well, when we turned it on, there is a TV behind the mirror. You cannot see the hardware, just the programming. Very cool! Odd for a casino property, this one had a coffeemaker and fridge. There is no free wifi, but given the short amount of time we were there, we did without. Parking is $5.00. Because I do not gamble I cannot comment on the casino. This was basically a place for us to stay and WAY less expensive than the non-casino properties in the area

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Caesars Atlantic City? Share your experiences!