“Enjoyable stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
ridley
“Enjoyable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Overall would say the staff was very nice and helpful. Room was what I booked, the bathroom was amazing with a tv in the mirror. The one difficultly was trying to get dinner reservation used phone in room and was told no availability and they charge me 75 cents (no big deal but come on). We walk over to resturant and were told there were many openings. We ate at Nemos,service and food were very good.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (787)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Room in south Temple section was clean and a decent size. Stayed 3 nights, mid week. Hotel convienently located on boardwalk. Beds were a little too soft for my taste. However, the entire hotel was way too hot. Even with the heat in our room turned off, it was still 75 degrees. Maybe some people like it like that, but not me. Requested and received nonsmoking room. Excellent blackout curtains, really kept the room dark. All in all, a nice stay for the midweek price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I've never stayed at Caesars and I had a comp so I figured I'd try it out! I made a good decision. The staff is very friendly, check in was quick, she upgraded us to the Centurion tower and we had an ocean view. The room is nice and big and so is the bed! There's even a small tv in the bathroom mirror!! I love how close it is to everything and to shop the pier you don't even have to walk out in the cold! Will be coming back!!

• Stayed February 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

When my family goes to AC, I usually ask to stay in Caesars. The check- staff has always been great. Rooms have been clean. I made the mistake once before about being ok with a smoking room. NO I will not taking a smoking room ever again. That's my preference. I find the Centurion tower being a little far for everything I want to get to. I prefer the Ocean Towers. Only because it's right by the SPA and Fitness Center. The SPA is great. The real reason I go. I usually book a spa treatment every time. George is great. The spa staff is always nice and very helpful. You have many choices for food. I like that the Wild Wild West, Bally's and Caesars is basically connected so if I get bored in one or if my husband isn't doing well in one you can move about and try your luck in another casino. It's smack dab on the boardwalk. and walking distance to the Walk and the Boardwalk Hall for Concerts.

For the Kids: There is a lot for children to do. You can see so many things on the boardwalk. The beach is right there. Of course all the shopping. Amusement parks here and there. My kids love it. The Pier has a decent candy store. We've watch the water show and the kids love Glow golf.

Casino: There is an array of table games (Craps for instance) and poker and slots galore. You can't really get board.

My favorite Hotel in AC .... This really is our second home for most of the summer..... We drive 6 hours to stay here.

Room Tip: I personally like Ocean towers
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Beaufort, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Booked reservation for non smoking king room through Expedia. Arrived at hotel 28 minutes after the 4:00PM allowable check-in time. The front desk representative said the room was not available & we would be assigned a room with 2 double beds unless we wanted to get the same room accommodations in another tower for an additional $60.00 per night. That was not acceptable since we paid for & selected what my wife & I wanted online. The representative explained that was only a request & is not guaranteed. She explained Expedia should note that on our reservation confirmation. It wasn't & we showed her the complete print out. After negotiating for several minutes and the representative leaving to speak to a manager we finally got a room we reserved in the "better" tower at no additional charge.
This is not the way a customer should start off their stay. We all have enough challenges to deal with daily & when we go on a getaway I expect it to take me away from all the issues.
The room was nice. Average at best. I would have been disappointed if I had anything less. The curtain rod was broken (separated from the curtain). Not a big deal but it turns me off to see anything damaged as I walk into a room. In the hospitality industry it is important to make the customer feel as if no one else has slept in the bed or been in the room before you.
All of the hotel/casino/restaurant associates that we interacted with were very nice & helpful.
The mall that is attached to the casino is slowly becoming a ghost town as many of its tenants are moving out. It was sad to see that since it is a beautiful mall.
So with everything being said we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Carmel, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very professional but this is a summer resort. Outside was obviously cold but too many stores and restaurants were closed. It takes away from the atmosphere when a place is too empty. Saturday night is the only real entertainment but prices skyrocket. The only reason to truly be here at this time of year is gamble, gamble and gamble!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Kinnelon, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went to AC for an overnite with girlfriends....was a nice break....the hotel was wonderful...nice king room....room was clean...bathroom and shower was absolutely clean....the casino is nice with more games I could play on my budget....food was excellent here too....have been back and will definitely go back again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Caesars Atlantic City? Share your experiences!