“classically themed, classic hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 57 Hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
West New York, New Jersey
“classically themed, classic hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was one of the few hotels I had not stayed at in Atlantic City so I was looking forward to trying it out. Always one of the more expensive options I had higher expectations, which were met. We got a standard room and it was very nice. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows fantastic. I am pickier than most with my bedding so I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the bed. The room was nicely decorated and maintained. It had great lighting and crown molding, not just on the walls but on the ceiling which is rare in a hotel room. The bathroom had a nice shower with bench inside. The location is a huge plus. We liked being able to go down to Morton's for dinner, Dusk to dance, and then the Pier shops the next day. It is also walking distance to the outlets. The only thing lacking was the view. Our room faced out to roofs and other towers, no ocean in site. Definitely will come back here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (841)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Morganville, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

DISGUSTING. 1. Filthy and Unsanitary hotel room and general hotel conditions; 2. Overpriced; 3. Absolutely the most unhealthy, limited, and vile tasting food we have ever had the displeasure of eating. We left the hotel a day early we were so upset. Absolutely ruined a getaway

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went to AC for a two day mini break with friends and loved Cesars. Normally I stay at the Taj Mahal, but wanted to go more upscale. The people that gamble at the Taj can be depressing to be around. Everyone at the Cesars's tables were upbeat and fun (no grumbling about loosing their food/bus money). And the crews at the craps tables were awesome, especially Joel (who I guess was the pit boss). Great guy and made even loosing a fun experience. We stayed in the centurion tower and the room was fine . . . definitely a little worn looking in places, but I don't expect Vegas luxury at AC. It was clean and tidy and all I do in it is sleep anyway. As many people have said the place is HUGE. Lots of walking to get from one place to another, but it was nice to have all of the dining and shopping choices that Cesars offers (as opposed to the Taj). And since I only play craps, it was nice to see that most times at least 4 tables were open. All in all it was a great weekend and I can't wait to return.

Bergen County,NJ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I booked this hotel after reading "rave" reviews. I was under the impression that Caesars had great rooms, exciting nightlife, and was an overall good value. I was sadly mistaken.
First off, parking the car was an arduous task to say the least. It was extremely difficult to figure out valet parking and a quarter of a mile walk to self-park our vehicle.
After attempting to park the car for an hour and checking in at the desk, I finally made my way to the room. I was disgusted by it! The room smelled like moldy, wet bread. I tried to air out the room and much to my dismay discovered that the smell was stagnant. Also, it sounded like people were on the roof right outside of our window. The walls were paper thin!
After a terrible nights sleep, I awoke to find our room freezing cold. I tried for hours to figure out the heat, but eventually had to call the front desk. The woman at the front casually told me "the heat in the area was out." I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave the hotel 3 days early.
Currently, I am sitting here sick with the flu because of the freezing, wet room.

NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Checked in very late on Friday night. Barry was our agent at front desk & he could not have been nicer. Welcoming smile - pleasant personality - personal greeting. Excellent! He really got our stay off to a very nice start.

The room was a high floor in the Centurion tower and recently renovated. Clean - well appointed - fabulous bed - Qua spa amenities. We did hear quite a bit of noise from people going to or from the elevator as we were towards that end of the hallway so I would suggest the far end if possible.

While I haven't confirmed this (and if there was a notice in the room I neglected to read it) it appears that the cooling system is connected to some type of motion detector. Either that - or the room is haunted as sometime during the night our setting went from 62 to 72. As we were only there two nights it didn't make that much of a difference. Summer months, however, it may have.

Room Tip: The further from the elevator (and people that choose to stand in the hallway and chat) the better.
philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enjoyed our time at Caesars Atlantic City stayed in the Centurion tower room was clean and updated bed was comfortable .Staff were professional had dinner at Atlantic grill food was excellent will come again

• Stayed January 2013
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed here back in February of last year and forgot to write a review! Anyways, it was my first time going to Atlantic City and my mom couldn't have picked a better place to stay! I've never seen such a hotel as huge as this one! And that includes the room size too! Everything about this trip was wonderful and the staff was just excellent! Would love to go back whenever I get the chance!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Caesars Atlantic City? Share your experiences!