We travelled with my 90- year old Father- in- Law to this Marriott. He noticed when we got home that his money clip was missing. Dan, at the front desk, once called, went immediately to the room and found it in the drawer, calling us right away, and now FEDEXing to us. You can imagine what a relief it was to an elderly guy, forgetful and anxious, to have his cash returned. And this is in ATLANTIC CITY mind you! Thank you Dan, for setting such a high standard of honesty and service, along with compassion. I hope Marriott corporate reads this!
Besides this act of kindness, I will say that this Courtyard lived up to or exceeded every expectation we had. It is immaculate, rest of staff is equally friendly and helpful, and it served exactly the purpose we wanted: Stay here at this lovely oasis of calm, and then gamble and play elsewhere! This is a mostly non-smoking quiet refuge a few blocks (yes seedy ones, but not too bad) from all the hubbub--you can walk easily. Avoid the noisy, smokey, HUGE and i mean HUGE casino resorts when you just want to sleep in quiet comfort at the end of the day.
The exercise room was fine, perhaps the treadmills could have been cleaner, but it was well equipped, right next door to a walk- in jacuzzi. Breakfast is not free, but better than the free ones in many respects, and only $10 for an all you can eat buffet which includes make your own waffles, real eggs, fresh fruit of several varieties, really gourmet muffins, and the works. Worth it. Perfect for a family. And obviously, give Dan at the front desk a RAISE!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlantic City Hotel
- Courtyard Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Courtyard Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Marriott
- Atlantic City Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic City's upscale Courtyard by Marriott® is conveniently located just one block from the Beach and the historic Atlantic City Boardwalk. The hotel's location is ideal for easy access to world famous casinos, fine dining restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Just 12 blocks away enjoy the areas top events and headline entertainment at Boardwalk Hall. If you're here on business you'll be pleased to know the Courtyard Atlantic City is minutes from the Atlantic City Convention Center. Shopping is also in walking distance with The Walk Outlet Shopping Center offering over 100 shops and restaurants. For a more upscale shopping experience The Pier at Caesars and The Quarter at Tropicana are also very close by. When you return to your room you will find comfort in our exclusive our lavish bedding, flat screen HDTV and free internet access. Whether traveling for business or leisure to the Atlantic City area our new Courtyard by Marriott® Atlantic City is the perfect base for all of your activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.