“Great Prime Rib” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gallagher's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 357 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Atlantic & North Carolina Avenues - Dining Level
Description: Gallagher's Steak House & Gallagher's Burger Bar have opened at The New Resort. The first Gallagher's opened in Manhattan, when Helen Gallagher, a former Ziegfeld Girl, & her husband, Jack Solomon, opened their dining room in 1927. Gallagher's Atlantic City has retained elements of the original. Dark cherry hardwood floors & paneled walls complement the dark leather booths. Hanging red-domed fixtures provide adequate light for the well-dressed customers. Gallagher's is a treasure for anyone who loves old photos of yesterday's stars. Gallagher's Burger Bar features gourmet burgers made from Gallagher's aged sirloin, the menu also includes a variety of salads and Kobe beef burgers. Enjoy the best burgers around while watching your favorite sporting event on our 10 flat screen TV’s. Located on the "Dining Level" of The New Resort, Boardwalk & North Carolina Avenue.
Milford Square
“Great Prime Rib”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This may have been the best prime rib I ever tasted. I ordered the surf and turf which was well prepared and tasty. My companion had the queen cut prime rib, and I wished I had ordered that. No complaints about my meal, but the prime rib is why I will return to this restaurant.

Nyack, New York
“Classy Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I've been disappointed in some casino restaurants, but Gallagher's in the Resorts Casino successfully duplicates its Manhattan counterpart. It has the almost-cliched dark wood decor, but after a frustrating day it brought tranquility back into our lives.My wife and I shared a giant porterhouse steak, grilled to perfection. A couple of cocktails added to our good will. Service was excellent, prompt and seemed genuinely concerned that we had enjoyed ourselves. We had!

mohegan lake ny
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had to sit in the burger joint across the hall but we were able to order off the steakhouse menu. Food was incredible, dirty martini's awesome. Big shout out to Dillion our waiter. Worth every penny.

Visited June 2013
Boynton Beach
“Delicious steaks and great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The ala carte menu offers a wide variety of main dishes and sides. The wine list is more than up to its task, and the service is friendly and attentive enough to make you feel comfortable.
The walls are hung with pictures of famous and interesting people and you can't resist the temptation of putting names to faces (it helps to be a sports or movie.
I had a tender, aged filet cooked exactly medium rare (as I ordered) and perfectly seasoned. That and a glass of good red wine is all I need for a delightful meal. Definitely worth a return trip.
Gallagher's is pricey, but, especially with beef, you get what you pay for.
A good place for a special night out.

New York City, New York
“Decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Decent food, good service, weird reservations. When I called, they indicated no tables were available. Following on opentable, we were able to snag a reservation.

Visited May 2013