“Always love the hanging mnkeys” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #98 of 352 restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Columbus, Ohio
“Always love the hanging mnkeys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The Rainforest Café was pretty good as usual. I have been to several and will usually try to eat there when visiting a city that has one. Went there close to closing and was not in any way rushed. Food was a little cool, but still warm enough to eat. Had the ribs and the sauce was pretty good. I don't usually eat coleslaw, but I was either very hungry that night or the loeslaw was really tasty.

Visited April 2013

63% Recommend
south jersey
“nice place to take the kids, but kind of expensive for the quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I cant say this place is bad at all, I've taken my family here a few times. I understand its on the boardwalk, and everything's more expensive there, I just wish the prices were just a tad more reasonable. I would give it a "very good" rating if it wasn't for the prices. the food is good, the fish tanks are cool and the kids enjoy them and the animals. I an a resident of south jersey and while I do enjoy taking the kids there, I cant get that "tourist trap" feeling out of my head while we are there due to the prices. I would recommend it though, the kids will enjoy it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Akron, Pennsylvania
“Cutesy but Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I had a fun lunch here on our anniversary weekend. It's cutesy but fun if you're not too high-brow! The fish tanks were really cool and the fake rainstorms and moving animals were cute. The food was pretty good and so was the service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
PA
“Love Rainforest - Something was lacking at this one.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Let me say I love the Rainforest Cafe. I have been to multiple destinations. My favorites are in Orlando. We had been to this one in AC multiple times however, this time something was lacking, the service. First there was no one to check you in we waited about 10 minutes before we seen anyone. We were seated right way. It took about 20 mins for our server to come and take our drink orders. We ordered right away because I didn't want to wait again. Yes you are supposed to relax and enjoy the atmosphere there but I didn't want to spend my whole night there. After our dinner came there was something wrong and I needed to get our server again he was nowhere to be seen. This is really a first. My husband noticed that none of the servers there were attentive to their tables. It was not busy. There may have been 10 tables so it was very empty and plenty of servers. Except they take your orders, bring your food and get lost. Never have we experienced this lack of service at any Rainforest. Since it was not crowded and not high season I am not sure of the reasoning. I would go back of course again as it is one of our favorites. I know Landrys who own the chain put customer satisfaction above all at their restaurants. They may want to take a peek at this one.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cornwall, Canada
“fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

great staff ,good food ,fun place and enjoyed the gift shop. we did not have to wait for a table because of the off season but it was recomended to us and we were not disapointed.

Visited May 2013