“Perfect Food Perfect Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 354 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Missouri
Transit: Jitney & NJ bus
Description: Nero's Tuscan Steakhouse offers fine dining in a magnificent ocean-side setting. Entrees feature prime grade steaks & fresh seafood that you won't find anywhere else. *Our Total Reward members enjoy special pricing at most of our restaurants. Not a member yet? Join today! https://www.totalrewards.com/Program
Somerset, New Jersey
“Perfect Food Perfect Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I don't need to have 50 characters to tell you this place is awesome. You will not go wrong if you choose this place for a quiet romantic dinner

Visited July 2013

Ontario
“Nice wine list but thats about it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was hoping that this Mortons would live up to other locations visited but it was a little sad in comparison. The atmosphere was just to bright and too open to feel "special". The waitress was resistant to allow a change to a menu item which at these prices I think I have every right to have something how I WANT it. That sorted itself out once we ordered the wine. I guess service gets better as the price point of the bill creeps higher. The steak itself was meh, arrived cold and I mean cold. No I did not send It back because at that point it wasn't worth the effort. Overall I have been to many better steakhouses, this one is relying on reputation but lacking in oomph.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect for a special occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband & I were with our friends who share the same anniversary as we do. We wanted a special place for our celebration dinner & we definitely hit the jackpot at Morton's. The staff was wonderful & they went out of their way to treat us as valued & special guests. A prix fixe 3 course menu was offered which is what we all ended up getting. All courses were full sized & top notch. Standouts were a spinach salad with warm bacon dressing, and of course the filets mignon which you didn't even need a knife to cut - it just melted in your mouth. Save room for dessert - the molten lava cake was my choice & was to die for. Extra and quite unexpected perks for our celebration included a special souvenir menu headed with "Happy Anniversary", a picture of us that they had taken of the 4 of us during dinner & presented 2 of them (one for each couple) in a folder signed by the staff of Morton's as a keepsake, and candles in our dessert. Just an overall wonderful top-rate experience & would highly suggest it for the quality food & service.
Kudos to all for a job well done!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Standard Morton's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good food. Service was solid and not overly attentive (which I like) but the lobster bisque was chewy, although flavorful. The steak was good, but I swear the Oscar Style topping was better at other Morton's.

Visited June 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Fine Dining with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

The staff at Morton's was exceptionally nice. The service was prompt and the food was delicious and hot. It was a great dining experience in a nice setting. A little pricey but worth it. It is a nice restaurant to dine at when you want to share a special meal with a special person.

• Visited July 2012