“Perfect for a special occasion” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 326 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Missouri
Transit: Jitney & NJ bus
Description: Nero's Tuscan Steakhouse offers fine dining in a magnificent ocean-side setting. Entrees feature prime grade steaks & fresh seafood that you won't find anywhere else. *Our Total Reward members enjoy special pricing at most of our restaurants. Not a member yet? Join today! https://www.totalrewards.com/Program
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect for a special occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband & I were with our friends who share the same anniversary as we do. We wanted a special place for our celebration dinner & we definitely hit the jackpot at Morton's. The staff was wonderful & they went out of their way to treat us as valued & special guests. A prix fixe 3 course menu was offered which is what we all ended up getting. All courses were full sized & top notch. Standouts were a spinach salad with warm bacon dressing, and of course the filets mignon which you didn't even need a knife to cut - it just melted in your mouth. Save room for dessert - the molten lava cake was my choice & was to die for. Extra and quite unexpected perks for our celebration included a special souvenir menu headed with "Happy Anniversary", a picture of us that they had taken of the 4 of us during dinner & presented 2 of them (one for each couple) in a folder signed by the staff of Morton's as a keepsake, and candles in our dessert. Just an overall wonderful top-rate experience & would highly suggest it for the quality food & service.
Kudos to all for a job well done!

• Visited June 2013

Sterling, Virginia
“Standard Morton's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good food. Service was solid and not overly attentive (which I like) but the lobster bisque was chewy, although flavorful. The steak was good, but I swear the Oscar Style topping was better at other Morton's.

Visited June 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Fine Dining with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

The staff at Morton's was exceptionally nice. The service was prompt and the food was delicious and hot. It was a great dining experience in a nice setting. A little pricey but worth it. It is a nice restaurant to dine at when you want to share a special meal with a special person.

• Visited July 2012
New Jersey
“Apparently I was there on a bad night...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I eat at many steakhouses, especially high end ones, and we both agreed this is the worst one we have been to. The only thing that I enjoyed way the flavor of my steak, which was a marinated one; however it was overcooked to what I had asked for, so I did not like the steak overall. My husband's steak was lacking any flavor and also overcooked. We ordered three side dishes to try and only liked one. The veggie and the potato we had ordered were in my opinion, dreadful. They were FLAVORLESS and completely disappointing in the way they were cooked. The potato one was overcooked and chewy to say the least. Now, for the prices I was confronted with, I was expecting at least what I had experienced before at Ruth's Chris, Del Frisco, Delmonico's, Capital Grille...any better quality steak place. However, I was severely let down. I have tried other steak places, no name steak places, in casinos in AC and had better food. I really REALLY hope for the sake of others this was just a "really bad day" for them, but you could not pay me to go back there, especially this particular location. I would much rather go eat somewhere else. A big rain on this foodie's parade let me tell you!

And PS, tell the wait staff to try to hide their condescending looks when a customer says they don't like something. For those prices, you should be smiling and bending over backwards to make it all better!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Akron, Pennsylvania
“Nothing but the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I wanted a fine dining experience to celebrate our first anniversary and we found it in Morton's! From beginning to end, we felt like special guests and loved absolutely every bite of food. When they found out it was our anniversary, we were given personalized menus we could take home as souvenirs and a free souffle. Then a woman came around taking photos and when told it was our anniversary, she brought back the photo in a cardboard frame with a happy anniversary wish written on it and signed by the staff! What a nice touch. And the food! I can't say enough about the quality of the food. We loved every single item we ordered. From the complimentary onion bread, warm out of the oven, to the delicious five onion soup, to the filet cooked to perfection that melted in my mouth....it was amazing! We will definitely be back to this gem of a restaurant!

• Visited May 2013