“Apparently I was there on a bad night...” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 347 restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Missouri
Transit: Jitney & NJ bus
Description: Nero's Tuscan Steakhouse offers fine dining in a magnificent ocean-side setting. Entrees feature prime grade steaks & fresh seafood that you won't find anywhere else. *Our Total Reward members enjoy special pricing at most of our restaurants. Not a member yet? Join today! https://www.totalrewards.com/Program
Netcong, New Jersey
“Apparently I was there on a bad night...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I eat at many steakhouses, especially high end ones, and we both agreed this is the worst one we have been to. The only thing that I enjoyed way the flavor of my steak, which was a marinated one; however it was overcooked to what I had asked for, so I did not like the steak overall. My husband's steak was lacking any flavor and also overcooked. We ordered three side dishes to try and only liked one. The veggie and the potato we had ordered were in my opinion, dreadful. They were FLAVORLESS and completely disappointing in the way they were cooked. The potato one was overcooked and chewy to say the least. Now, for the prices I was confronted with, I was expecting at least what I had experienced before at Ruth's Chris, Del Frisco, Delmonico's, Capital Grille...any better quality steak place. However, I was severely let down. I have tried other steak places, no name steak places, in casinos in AC and had better food. I really REALLY hope for the sake of others this was just a "really bad day" for them, but you could not pay me to go back there, especially this particular location. I would much rather go eat somewhere else. A big rain on this foodie's parade let me tell you!

And PS, tell the wait staff to try to hide their condescending looks when a customer says they don't like something. For those prices, you should be smiling and bending over backwards to make it all better!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Akron, Pennsylvania
“Nothing but the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I wanted a fine dining experience to celebrate our first anniversary and we found it in Morton's! From beginning to end, we felt like special guests and loved absolutely every bite of food. When they found out it was our anniversary, we were given personalized menus we could take home as souvenirs and a free souffle. Then a woman came around taking photos and when told it was our anniversary, she brought back the photo in a cardboard frame with a happy anniversary wish written on it and signed by the staff! What a nice touch. And the food! I can't say enough about the quality of the food. We loved every single item we ordered. From the complimentary onion bread, warm out of the oven, to the delicious five onion soup, to the filet cooked to perfection that melted in my mouth....it was amazing! We will definitely be back to this gem of a restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Don't miss the Porterhouse!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Porterhouse Steak is Morton's signature steak. I have yet to get one better than Morton's at their Atlantic City location. . Expensive? Yes, but worth every penny.

• Visited April 2013
Pennsylvania
“First Class all the way.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I don't think you will find a better experience. The saying is true, you get what you pay for. The service is excellent, it was my birthday and the staff went the extra mile to provide us with a memorable experience. And let's not forget the food, premium steaks are the reason you go to Morton's and they did not disappoint.

Visited May 2013
Long Branch, New Jersey
“A +++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was my second opportunity to have the pleasure to dine at Morton’s Steakhouse located on the ground level of Caesar’s Casino in Atlantic City. After my first experience I couldn’t wait to go back. The atmosphere of the dining room, as well as the bar area is warm, modern, and what you would expect of a high-end eatery. The menu offers a wide variety of meat, fish and fowl. This culinary journey began with a dozen oysters on a half shell. These heavenly, briny, buttery pillows of goodness were freshly shucked and served on a bed of crushed ice with cocktail sauce, horseradish, lemon wedge and a bottle of Tabasco. Upon devouring them, a warm towel was offered. The 12 Oz Center Cut Filet Mignon with a side of béarnaise was the entrée choice with a glass of superior Pinot Noir. The steak was perfectly cooked med-rare and thoroughly enjoyed. As a side, a trio of sautéed wild mushrooms (a special for the evening) was prepared with a hint of garlic topped with freshly shaved Parmigiano cheese served over the most wonderfully charred crostini. A double espresso with a MB anisette rounded out this fantastic experience. Service was attentive and most professional. Morton’s is a bit pricy but more than well worth every penny. I have eaten at many of Caesar’s culinary offerings but Morton’s is at the top of my list.

• Visited April 2013