“Wolfgang Tavern” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
philadelphia, pa
“Wolfgang Tavern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

The front of the restaurant is a tavern and has a different menu. It is much more reasonably priced and is good. We normally get a salad and a burger. We had a nice Malbec last night. All in all, very good.

“Not very good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via Local Picks

Been there 3 times. Two times were terrible. I will not go back. Mediocre food; priced OK, buy extremely bad service

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great dinner for a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Our dinner at Wolfgang was excellent! The meals were reasonable considering about $35 each for a dish created by one of the best chefs in an upscale casino.

We tried this restaurant on a weekend without a reservation and had an hour wait. I recommend a reservation if you plan on eating here or anywhere in the Borgata Casino.

Visited August 2012
“A must for Steak Lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

One thing I can absolutely say is this place is consistently excellent. I started out dining at Bobby Flays but one visit to American Grill and I've never looked back. If you love steak the mesquite grilled NY Prime is to die for. No matter how you order it cooked it is fantastic everytime all the time. I also love the Tuscan potatoes. I'm always on a diet and I go not even like potatoes but trust me you will be trying to find the recipe online. All I can say is bravo Puck. Dinner in the main dining room will run about 150 for two. The bistro around 35 the food there is good also but more pizza and burgers. Try it you will be thankful. Also the waiters are great we had Joseph tonight he was very attentive and offered suggestions. Only thing they can't help you with is winning in the casino.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Staten Island, New York
“Okay food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Very expensive for the food you get. We ate in the grill part as there are no reservations needed there. The other part of the rest. the menu was very limited.

Visited August 2012