“Good Restaurant Week Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Iowa and Pacific Avenues
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Good Restaurant Week Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The restaurant extended Restaurant wek into a second week and were pleasantly surprised by the menu, the service and the food quality.
The lobster busque was a generous portion (unlike what some other upscale restauranrs do during the Week) and it was delicious.
The filet mignon, included in the $33 price fixed menu, was done to my temperature and was tender and tasty. The crust was wonderfully seasoned. The only negative was that no side was included. I guess that should not be a surprise since the filet on the regular meenu is $45 by itself.
The root beer float dessert made a big hit with the ladies
The restaurant is noisy.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Dined on Monday 3/10 while Palm was still offering the restaurant week menu. Service was great at the bar and at the table. The 9 ounce filet was cooked perfectly and was so tender, lobster bisque was the best I've ever had with lumps of lobster meat in it! Great atmosphere, will definitely be back.

Mechanicsville, Maryland
“So Good that we went Back the very next day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We loved it. We were in town for rest week by luck. They had special prices at most AC high end places. We went for lunch first. Palms first time for lunch (because it was rest week). The food was the best we have had in a very long time. I had a steak. It was so good that we made a res for dinner the next night. I had the chicken parm that night.It was enough for two but I could not put my fork down (no knife was needed to cut) I loved both meals so you cant go wrong either way. The prices are not cheap (except for rest week) but you get great food. We will go back even at the normal prices. The only neg was the first server. He was under the Palms normal quality. This was our first trip but I was told that the owner demands the best from everyone.This server was more like Dennys quality of service slow & was hanging out talking to other staff. The second server was twice what I expected & my tip let him know that he was great. The food was so good that even if I had to go in the kitchen to get it I would. One bad server is not going to keep us away. One of our best meals .

Visited March 2013
“Marvelous food in the typically upscale fashion offered only byThe Palm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Lunched during restaurant week as this Palm typically is not open at noon except for special events. My lobster BLT was awesome with large chunks of lobster with a nice flavorful green goddess dressing on the side. The items chosen by friends looked wonderful too including the steak sandwich and sirloin burgers. Others had the famous Palm chicken Parmesan, which was a large serving beautifully plated. It looked so good I ordered one to go my husbands dinner at home. To die for dessert choices were creme brûlée, a flourless chocolate cake, key lime pie or cheesecake. I chose the chocolate cake which was dense, smooth, and a perfect ending to a delicious lunch at the Palm.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, PA
“Great Service During Busy Restaurant Week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I ate here for the first time last night. We had a 6:30 reservation and arrived a little early. The gentleman, Anthony, at the front desk explained that he would certainly try to get us seated earlier, which he did. Our server, Anthony and his assisant server were excellent. I can't speak for prices, but the restaurant week menu was good and we enjoyed a delicious dinner. I will say that it is a bit noisy, so if you are looking for a quiet evening, this is not the place. Also, wine was half off for happy our at the bar only, but was still a good deal since the wine prices were a little high. All in all, we had good food with excellent service.

• Visited March 2013