“Another great meal!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 363 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cross street: Arkansas and Atlantic Avenue
New Jersey
“Another great meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband took me to RC last week for my birthday. It was our second time here and enjoyed it. He had a gift card and we wanted to use it otherwise I may have tried another restaurant. They will not seat you a minute before 5 PM. We arrived at 4:30 and had to visit the shops while waiting. We went back at 4:56 and had to wait 4 minutes. The waiter was great. He never missed a beat and catored to my food allergy. Because it was my birthday, they put rose petals on the table and gave me a complimentary piece of chocolate cake. When they rang up the gift card they said it had a zero balance. We had to call their corporate headquarterss, have them check it and call the restaurant. It was annoying but all worked out. The food was good. The petite filet and shrimp were yummy as well as the broccoli. I gave my cake to my husband and had creme brulee. Perfection! I would come back but would like to try other Steakhouses in AC as well. We do like Homestead in Borgata. Both places are expensive. Here we had a $200 bill and there was no alcohol.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank julieshaf

“very good but not excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I dine at RC all over the country, usually on business. This is the second time I have eaten at this location and twice now I have been served my petite filet cooked medium well, not medium, as I ALWAYS order it. The AC location is the only RC that this happens to my order. The apps, sides and dessert were excellent. The waiter is always attentive and the service is usually exceptional, except for my overcooked steak. The point of a world class steak house is to cook it perfectly to order, Atlantic City RC has missed it twice now, and that is disappointing. I have dined multiple time at all the NJ RC locations and between them all, Atlantic City just doesn't seem to be as "polished" as the other locations.

Visited June 2013
“Joe was absolutely fantastic, all around great guy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

What an amazing time we had, great food, great company and Joe was like the icing on the cake! He had the best suggestions, everything was served to perfection and some, he helped us celebrate the best 30th birthday together, thanks a million Joe, all the best to you, always :)

• Visited June 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Good, not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Been here before and I like the fact that this is not in a casino hotel, easy to get in and out and free valet parking a big plus. Service was very good, quick and efficient. My wife's rib eye was very much undercooked - asked for medium rare came out very rare - we finished it at the table on a new hot plate. My Cowboy rib eye was fatty but tasted great and was cooked perfectly. NOT worth the extra $10 vs the regular rib eye. The potatoes au gratin were excellent. I will come again but first will try some other steakhouses.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
PA
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I were spending a few nights in Atlantic City for our anniversary. This night was rainy and not very nice. My husband suggested going to RC for dinner. It was a quick walk and we had no reservation. There was no wait. They asked if we were celebrating anything special and we told them it was our anniversary. When we got to our table, it was scattered with rose petals. The service was great but leisurely. The food was excellent. They gave us a free dessert for our anniversary. It turned out to be a wonderful night considering I really didn't feel like going out to beginning with in the nasty weather!

• Visited June 2012