“Food was good, service was AWFUL” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bobby Flay Steak (at the Borgata)

Bobby Flay Steak (at the Borgata)
One Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food was good, service was AWFUL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I dined here on a Friday night. We had reservations for 8:30 and got seated immediately. Our 1st drink order and food order was taken with in a decent amount of time. However after we finished our first round of cocktails it took forever for the waitress to come back and notice our glasses were empty. My husband and eventually ordered a 2nd round of drinks, however I guess she forgot about completely at this point as we had completed our dinner when she finally came back to check on us to see how everything was and didn't even notice that she never brought the 2nd round of drinks. She apologized by telling us she was the worst waitress ever which is very unprofessional.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Yonkers, New York
“A wonderful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Bobby Flay's and enjoyed a 4 pound lobster that was broiled to perfection along with a filet mignon that was like butter. The wines were well matched to the meal. This was a feast for a king.

Visited July 2013
Cream Ridge, New Jersey
“my favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

What can I say, this is my favorite spot in AC. Never disappointed, never a bad meal. Recommend this to everyone, and have not had a bad meal in all of the times I have eaten here. On my last trip I tried the lobster, and it was on of the best I have ever had. Everything is fresh, and the staff is great. I finally convinced one of my friends to make the drive to eat here, and they left extremely satisfied, and now they know why we drive to eat here. The steaks are great, juicy, and the flavors are unique. Everything from the appetizers to the deserts are worth waiting for.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Excellent Food Attentive Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The food was delicious and the staff very attentive! Ate here twice within a few weeks. Reservations are a must - although we had a very long wait the second time despite our reservations which were made well in advance.

The first visit we were seated on arrival. Everything from drinks to appetizers to dessert was excellent both in quality and service. Everything prepared to our liking and special requests honored with pleasure. It was a Friday night and there were no real “headlining” shows that evening.

The second visit - was a little disappointing. We were seated nearly an hour after our reservation time. We had given ourselves close to 2 hours before the show we were there to see started. There were a few things that differed from our first visit - this was a Saturday night, there was a big headliner in concert that it seemed like everyone we spoke to, who were also not seated on time for their reservation, were attending. AND Bobby Flay was dining there with a group of people. That's all well and good. He was there promoting a book earlier in the afternoon, this was a scheduled event, it is not like he surprised the staff by dining there. His reservation should have been factored in when they were taking reservations for others. Apparently you get priority as well by showing your Black Label card. Well many people have them and if you have a higher tiered card from another casino you automatically become Black Label at Borgata. So people were walking in and showing their card and being bumped up on the list! A little disturbing when you are there for a special occasion, made the reservation nearly a month in advance, have tickets to a show and don’t even have time to enjoy coffee or dessert after your meal.

I will give it another chance on a Saturday night because yes – the food was that good. If the reservation system is the same – I will go elsewhere – there are plenty of restaurants with excellent food in Atlantic City. Why patronize one that does not respect your time.

Visited June 2013
Westfield, New Jersey
“Mouth watering steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I treated ourselves when we stayed in AC and ate at bobby flays, best steak we have had in a long time! We both shared a seafood tower, which was fresh and beautiful. Then we both had a NY strip steak. It was cooked perfectly. I ate the entire thing, fat included within about 8 minutes of it being on my plate. The sides are good to share, but all my focus was on the steak. I now crave that steak every week. Hope to go back sometime soon!!

• Visited June 2013