“Wonderful food that they will customize for you.” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: The Quarter at the Tropicana
Transit: Jitney stop on the corner where we are located. Street entrance is on Pacific Avenue between Brighton Avenue and Iowa Avenue.
Description: P.F. Chang's features a blend of high-quality, traditional Chinese cuisine and attentive service, in a high-energy contemporary bistro setting. Enjoy our intensely flavored, highly memorable culinary creations, prepared from fresh ingredients, including premium ingredients imported directly from China. Our menu features traditional Chinese offerings and innovative dishes that illustrate the emerging influence of Southeast Asia on modern Chinese cuisine. A full service bar offering an extensive selection of wines, specialty drinks, Asian beers, sake, cappuccino and espresso complements our menu at P.F. Chang's.
Central PA
“Wonderful food that they will customize for you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I ate here for the first time this past weekend. There were 3 of us and we ordered and shared many dishes. I had always wanted to try lettuce wraps, I absolutely loved them. We were able to have them make them without ingredients we didn't care for, for that matter they did that with all our dishes. We also had Pad Thai which was excellent, along with chicken with almonds and cashews, egg drop soup, crab wontons and probably more that I am forgetting. I liked that they brought sauces to further customize our dishes. Now I can hardly wait to go back again. The only problem we had was how long it took to get the bill and to go boxes.

• Visited June 2013

Tuckerton, New Jersey
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went there for the first time and was very impressed. The service was excellent- the wine was perfectly chilled and the food was delicious!!!

• Visited April 2013
New York
“Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

In case you don't know by now, the food at the casino is not very good. I would especially walk the other way when you see a celebrity chef name attached to the restaurant. All marketing gimmick. Avoid Emeril's or Bobby Flay's, especially.

So when you see something familiar like PF Chang's, you should always jump at the chance. It can't possibly be worst than the other chains. Well, I guess it can, but the chance for deviation is small and you can expect what you always expect from the chain. That is, excellent dumplings and overall, a reliable choice in a sea of unknown mystery wannabees that is the casino's restaurant selection.

As an extra bonus, the bartender was especially friendly and nice.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Massachusetts, Usa
“One of the best PF Chang's meals I have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Went to get lunch before an IMAX movie and it was consistently good food with great attentive service. Would definitely visit again!

• Visited April 2013
Cotabato City, Philippines
“The best lettuce wraps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My daughters used to treat the family after Sunday mass, family outings, birthday celebrations, whatever, but whenever they ask me where to eat, I usually blurt out this place, because of its lettuce wraps, the best ever, and no other. I tried to taste lettuce wraps of other restos but I don't know why I still like PF chang's wraps. The other foods are equally delicious. The staff so friendly and accommodating. Surprisingly too, I wondered why they are serving authentic Chinese dishes, the name of the place sounds Chinese,but the servers are not....just curious, hehe. The only thing that I complain about is the long wait...don't go there if you are so hungry because there are always lots of customers. But it only goes to show that it is most frequented place, whether it is in Atlantic city, or anywhere in New Jersey.

• Visited January 2013