“Atlantic City Late Night Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 326 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Pizza, Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brighton & The Boardwalk
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Atlantic City Late Night Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My Girl friend and I went to here on July 3rd at 2:00 AM. It was a $5.00 cover each was really good. They had a some great music playing. We both had Cuba Libre for drinks, before heading out at 3:00 AM or so.

We had a great time and this is a great place for dancing.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Middletown, New York
“Happy Hour Can't Be Beat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went to Happy Hour at Cuba Libre last night and loved it! We ordered six items off the Happy Hour menu for $25 and the food was delicious, The portions are appetizer-sized, spicy, and there is a wide selection. We liked every one of the things we ordered and there was enough for two for dinner when you order six items. We ordered empanadas, shrimp ceviche, meatballs, chicken bites, mushrooms, and fritters. The staff was super friendly and courteous and I can't wait to go back and try more of these delicious dishes.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Our first time in a Cuban restaurant and it was some of the best food we've tasted in a long time! First, I have to say the bread that they bring out is like pretzel bun bread with cinnamon flavored butter that tastes like butter and mix of jam, so finger licking good! We ate the whole basket. The Tapas appetizers were amazing! We had baby octopus and shrimp with grilled corn that came in melted cheese plate with onions on top and chips to scoop all of this goodness up. So heavenly! For the main course we had their signature dish that was a mixed grill of different meats, and shrimp. It was so big that it made us wish we hadn't indulged in the delicious bread as much. We ate about half of it and by the end basically wobbled out of the restaurant! It was such an amazing meal that we now must find something at least remotely similar back at home. Must try!

p.s. It isn't cheap, but the atmosphere is very romantic and definitely great for a special occasion or just to treat yourself!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape May, New Jersey
“Awesome Food...and Nightlife”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I visited Cuba with my girlfriends. They have a wonderful menu. Great service and atmosphere. After we ate, we went to the bar until they transitioned into the club. They started with Spanish dancers and then great music all night. I love Cuba Libre. I will be visiting again soon.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadephia
“My family and I were turned away - open table reservation not honored”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I showed up after a counting crows concert at borgata because I love Cuban food. Our 20 yo daughter and here 20 yo boy friend met us there. I had made a reservation with open table from the concert. AFTER CONFIRMING THE RESERVATION, a warning popped up that all parties seated after 9 pm must be over 21. When we arrived I could have lied but didn't and related the true age of the 20 year olds. Our reservation was not honored and we were turned away.

NOT FOR FAMILIES, ONLY GO HERE IF YOU ARE A SLOPPY DRUNK BACHELORETTE PARTY!

Very bad and very unfriendly experience.

Visited June 2014
MarissaSudol, Guest Relations Manager at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, and I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had. We do not want this one experience to leave a lasting impression on us, and we want to remedy this situation as soon as we can. What is your email address or phone number? Our General Manager, Charlie, would like to reach out and learn more about where we went wrong. Or, if you'd like to reach out to him directly (whichever is easiest for you!), you can email charlie@cubalibrerestaurant.com or call 609-348-6700.

Again, I'm sorry that this happened and I hope we can fix it! Thanks again for your feedback!

Best,