“A Jewel In the Atlantic City Ocean” 5 of 5 stars

609.340.6457
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capriccio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 349 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pacific Ave.
Transit: Atlantic City Jitney on Pacific Avenue. Also cabs are plentiful.
Description: Capriccio all new menu features gourmet Italian cuisine in an exquisitely comfortable atmosphere, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Delectable antipasto and fresh pasta complement the exciting array of seafood and veal entrees. An extensive selection of wines and desserts make your dining experience at Capriccio bellissimo! A perennial award winner for excellence in food, service and decor. Located on the Dining Level. Seating for 140. Don't miss our Prix-Fixe nenu 3 courses just $39 per person or Champagne Sunday Brunch only $47.99 Per person.
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
“A Jewel In the Atlantic City Ocean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My friend and I went for a concert at another casino. We decided to take a walk on the Boardwalk and pick a restaurant to dine. We did not have any reservations. We first went to Gallagher's steak house at Resorts..they could only give us the table where all the wait staff traffic would interrupt our meal. When they could not give us another seat, we chose to find another restaurant. That brought us to this Amazing Jewel...Capriccio Restaurant. Jorge Romero the Maitre d' took us to a beautiful table with an amazing view of the ocean. He introduced us to our waiter Oscar. Our entire experience was excellent! The waitstaff was fabulous, they were helpful but not intrusive. The food...Oh My Gosh...the food. I had the best shrimp cocktail that I ever ate. My friend had a salad that we are still talking about. I had salmon that was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The asparagus was done to perfection. John had a Ravioli dish that couldn't be touched in taste. We did not have desert because there was no room..but I wished I had ordered one the the Sorbet because it looked fabulous going to another table. We finished with coffee and tea..great tasting and the tea was steeped to perfection! We never felt rushed....Fantastic dining experience...better then the concert we went to! It was the highlight of our evening!

Thank You Jorge, Oscar and waitstaff!

• Visited May 2013

New York
“50 anniversary. Dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife picked this restuarant. And it was a home. Run. Beautifully decorated,, soothing colors and furniture . Overlooking the ocean, we asked for table at an ocean window. And it was there waiting for us. The food was superb, quality and great portions . The staff was absolutely one of the best I have experienced,trust me I have been in the business.the matre d. Was. Excellent. His name is George, and he made our. Nite a nite to remember. They treat everyone like a VIP. A great place. Don t miss it. Well worth the money. I have. Spent more and received less at other places. Kudos. Capriccio and. George.

• Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Best Brunch in the city (and we have tried them all). Service was so great we felt like we were leaving family when we left. 2nd time we have visited and this time was better than the first.

• Visited March 2013
Rego Park, New York
“The best Italian food in nj”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The best service and a great menu. The place is beautiful and very much like Italy!!!!!! Great choice on the memu

Visited April 2013
Whippany, New Jersey
“Very good Italian food in Resorts Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Based on the reviews on Trip advisor we expected dinner to be better than it was. The service is incredible and treat you very well and the staff is professional. We had two appetizers and 4 dinners. The appetizers were great including the Caprese Salad, I believe they called it something else. the food was great but for the price felt that it should have been better. Maybe will try again but we have other favorites in Atlantic City.

• Visited April 2013