“Snug Seating” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Annandale, New Jersey
“Snug Seating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My daughter wanted to try ACBG . We were able to walk as we stayed at Resorts a block away .The dining area was a little tight with seating. Twice I was brushed as people came past the table. She had the soft shell crab which was good and I the linguine with home made sauce and two large meatballs. It came with garlic bread and a decent salad. I guess I am used to my own meatballs so I wasn't crazy about them. The server was very good and friendly. I might go and give it another try if I am staying down that area again.

Kansas
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Atlantic City Bar and Grill is off of the boardwalk, but within easy walking distance of many hotels. Because it was close, we visited a couple of times. The first time, I ordered a seafood pizza and it was terrible. However, I also had the lobster bisque soup and it was fantastic. My husband ordered a whole lobster and had definitely had better. The next time we went, I ordered a soft shell crab sandwich and it was pretty good. My mom and sister were both sick the day after their visits. Don't know if it was the food or not, but just be careful. Overall, I felt the food was overpriced and the atmosphere and service were just okay. If it was convenient, I might go back but would never go out of my way to visit again.

State College, Pennsylvania
“A return visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This restaurant is across the street from our hotel. It's still a friendly family restaurant/bar with good service. Compared to our visit in 2012, the food is good, but not quite at the top level we experienced then. Still, my husband had a very good steak and potato with soggy broccoli. My linguini with clams was good, not great. The music was blaring from the bar side and it was a little hard to hear. But we would still recommend eating at ACB&G for lunch or dinner. We have found many hidden gems at locally owned restaurants, and this one is still worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because we were going to a show at the Borgata and couldn't get reservations for one of those restaurants early enough before the show. It was great. My husband got a huge whole lobster, for $25, I got the snow crabs for $19. There were about 4-5 clusters! Staff was friendly, restaurant was clean, restrooms were clean. Saved a lot of money, and had a terrific meal. We got a cab right out front for the Borgata, couldn't have been easier! We would definitely go again.

West Warwick, Rhode Island
“Nice Rose in a Thorn Bush”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

You wouldn't believe how bad the area is. However, staying right across the street, it was convenient to eat at each night. I feel badly for this place, because the employees and establishment deserve to be in a better area.

Pros
-Food is good. Not sure where you can get that quality without going into one of the casino's higher end restaurants.
-Staff was awesome. I was there for a few nights on business and they went out of their way to get to know me.
-Price is reasonable for the quality of food they offer.

Cons
-Bad area
-The guys at the door, on both nights, were so abrasive. They were actually rude. This REALLY turned me off. I understand they need to be strict on who to allow in, due to the awful surrounding area. However, you can clearly tell when you look at me, that I don't exactly pose a risk. Also, they could be nicer about it. The sad thing is, based on the pictures on the wall, one of them may have been the owners? HUGE turn off. With all of this said, if you are in the Courtyard across the street, you can't do any better.